Welcome To Haydn Alexander Properties

Here at Haydn Alexander Properties our main aim is to build strong and trusting tenant relationships. Moving house can be stressful so we ensure the process is simple and easy.  

We pride ourselves in providing exceptionally high-quality homes that go above and beyond. Your home will be fully furnished with access to a wide variety of appliances and accessories.  We are continually wanting to improve so welcome feedback and requests that may improve your experience. 

How do I find my future house?

By filling in the contact form below we will provide you with a detailed breakdown of suitable houses. 

We can then arrange viewings of the properties you are interested in at a time convenient to you.   

We will show you around the property, answering any queries that may arise.   

Should you decide this is the place for you, we will ask for a holding fee, securing your room, taking the property off the market, cancelling other viewings. This will also cover the referencing and admin costs. 

What is needed from me?

You must have the right to rent in the UK. Right to rent information can be found below. 

You will need to provide reference details to enable us to check your suitability to rent.  

Upon successful referencing, a copy of the tenancy agreement will be sent for you to sign. 

Finally, a 1 month deposit is taken which is stored securely in the DPS scheme 4291393.

Move in day:

We will ensure you have you keys and a friendly face at hand when your move in day arrives.  

We will ensure all health and safety aspects have been clearly outlined and you know who to contact should you need help or support.

Contact us/Request a callback

Right To Rent

We are required, by law, to check that every prospective tenant has a right to rent in England. We will need to obtain the necessary documents and make copies in your presence. If you are a British Citizen, a national of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, a passport or national identity card will suffice (current or expired). If you do not have a passport or you are from outside of the EEA, there is a list of alternative documents, please contact us to discuss this in more detail.  

If it is found that you do not have a right to rent, we are obliged to inform the Home Office. If you fail to provide satisfactory documentation or you have provided fraudulent documents, we will inform the Home Office and we will be unable to continue with the let. As a result of this you will forfeit your holding fee.